Bajaj pulsar 200ss is a completely stylish and sporty bike which gives you a amazing experience and completely different identity. The another fantastic bike from Bajaj in the Pulsar sequence with complete fairings. Bajaj has revealed their extremely Sporty bike as Pulsar 200SS which will be more powerful with a greater top rate of speed. The Super Sporty will be having Full fairings. Pulsar 200 SS is in performs and will release in Indian by the end of the season 2013. It has a Engine of 199.5CC. The expected price of Pulsar 200SS is Rs. 98000.
With DTS-I technology, an amazing combustion of petrol gives a mileage of 53kmpl, that can be a purpose to make an impression on individuals. This effective look attracts young generation a lot.
Bajaj Auto uses innovative technology to make Bajaj Pulsar very relaxed bicycle to offer an easier handling. Its innovative suspension system decreases jerks at all types of road and increases control and handling of the bike.
- height 1165mm
- Ground clearance of 165mm.
The official weight of the pulsar 200SS will vary from 143KG to 152 KG depending upon the engine capacity.
- 199.5CC, Triple spark, SOHC, 4-Valve Liquid Cooled Engine
- maximum power-23.17Bhp at 9500 RPM
- Maximum Torque-18.3Nm at 8000 RPM
- Bore: 72 & Stroke: 49 with a single cylinder
- Chassis Type-Pressed steel perimeter beam section frame
- Acceleration- 0-60kmph in 3.7 seconds
- Top Speed- 118.7 Kmph
Wheel & tyres
- Wide Tyres with Wheel Size: 100/80 – 17, 52 P, 130/70 – 17, 61 P mm
- All tyres are Tubeless with 10 spoke Mag Alloy Wheels
Suspension & Safety
- Front suspension: 37mm Telescopic Front Fork with Antifriction Bush
- Rear suspension: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with piggy back gas canister
- Front brakes: 280mm Disc
- Rear brakes: 230mm Disc
The model of Pulsar 200SS has yet not been revealed but its expected that the new bike will be available in 4 different (or mixed combo) colors.
Colors: Red, Blue, Black & Yellow
- 12 litre fuel tank
- 12V & 8AH VRLA battery
- DC ignition electrical system
- Brighter headlamp-HS1 35/35W (Tail lamp-0.3/3 W, LED)
- Duel Horn
- Self Start
- Digital trip meter & Speedometer
- Analogue tachometer
- Low oil indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Stand alarm with Duel horn for extra security
Apart of that, many of new features like Passenger footrest, Step up seat & pass light will also be there with 200SS and many other features are yet to be revealed after the release of Pulsar 200SS.